CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pink Zebra Crate Seats


 Hello Everyone,

I AM BACK!!! I know it has been way to long since my last post. So much has taken place in the last few months. The first thing was that I graduated and then started teaching. And that pretty much took up all my time. So right now, I am really enjoying my summer break, since this will be the only time that I can truly enjoy my craft room (it had started to collect a little dust). But now that I have some free time, I am going to milk every minute of it crafting. I have so many idea and thing that I want to make for my class and I cant wait to share it with you guys. So as you can see, I found this idea on Pintrest and I knew that  I  had to make some for my students. I will use these at my small group table. I love how that are multipurpose (storage and seating).  I just had to add my designer touch with the pink zebra, it will be a perfect match for my pink, black, and gray color scheme in my class.  These  were fun to make and I cant wait to put them in my class.

So Until Next Time,

Have A Scrappy Day!!

Scrappin Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews