CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Something Different " Coasters"


 I was at my  friend's house (SonJa)  a few weekends ago and had the opportunity to fed my belly (a great T-bone steak ) while learning how to  a new craft. .  While I was there she taught how to make these wonderful little things. c It never crossed my mind to try to make anything like this but after watching her. I was motivated. So I tried my luck.  And this is what I came up with. If anyone knows me, they know that I live, breathe and bleed COFFEE (LOL). So I made the large pink one with crowns (fit for a queen of course) for my extra large coffee cups. They other one, I made to go in the family room.  So I hope you enjoy or get inspired to get and do something crafty!! I almost forgot, thanks Mr. Miller for that mouth watering T-Bone Steak. 

Have a Scrappy Day
LaKesha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews